Outcast: How to get pass the energy fence in Shamazaar?

瀏覽次數:620 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Shaun Yu

未讀,
1999年7月9日 凌晨3:00:001999/7/9
收件者:
Hi,

I am stuck in Shamazaar. Can someone help me out here? I can't get pass
the energy fence to the other temples. Is there some method or weapon I need
to have? Or is there some talan I can talk to that will indicate how to get
pass that fence?

Rgds,
Shaun

Francois

未讀,
1999年7月9日 凌晨3:00:001999/7/9
收件者:
U don't need to pass this fence now. The other 3 temples are at the
right of it (Est indeed).

Good adventure !!

--
Francois Boux de Casson
Doctorant en informatique

Pedro M. Matias

未讀,
1999年7月9日 凌晨3:00:001999/7/9
收件者:

Shaun Yu wrote:

You will have to return to Shamazaar later in the game - then's probably the
best time
to cross the energy barrier - you have to go around the western part of it -
ride your
twon-ha and follow the line of sticks that come out of the mud. That's the only
way in and out so you may leave the sticks in place and collect the goodies on
your way
out - be careful or you will drown.

But, as Francois says in another post, you dnon't need to cross the energy
barrier to
get the Shamazaar Mon. The barrier guards a ventelope training station, not a
temple
(and is packed with soldiers too !)

Good luck,

Pedro.

orlann...@gmail.com

未讀,
2020年6月17日 清晨5:28:052020/6/17
收件者:
Actually, if you complete all the tasks in Motazaar first and get them to stop mining, then the soldiers weapons will weaken and the barrier will be disabled anyway. Then you dont have to sneak around and risk drowning.
0 則新訊息