Microsoft now OWNS classic SIERRA GAMES?!? - YouTube

Ant

Jan 18, 2022, 9:09:55 PM1/18/22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOMwuPis7qc
--
Back to normal again. :( Also, it's winter again until Thursday! :P
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )

Geeknix

Jan 18, 2022, 10:25:36 PM1/18/22
On 2022-01-19, Ant <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOMwuPis7qc

Yes I just watched Metal Jesus, am subscribed, he seems overall positive
for the buyout. I played a lot of Sierra games back in the day like King
Quest, Gabriel Knight and Leisure Suit Larry among others.

I wonder what will happen to some of these titles. I managed to get some
on GOG. Would like to see new Leisure Suit games with Al Lowe (sp?).

--
Don't be afraid of the deep...
--[ bbs.bottomlessabyss.net | https | telnet=2023 ]--

Werner P.

Jan 19, 2022, 8:19:57 AM1/19/22
Am 19.01.22 um 03:09 schrieb Ant:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOMwuPis7qc

Yes and all the Infocom games, Pitfalls etc.. bascially all the good
stuff Activision did not care about for decades now and gave not even a
second thought on using it, while they raked in billions with Call of
Duty 205.