Neverhood - the keys (near the end)

Lynda Thornton

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

I'm stuck in Neverhood, quite near the end I think, I've got three keys
but have no idea what order they are supposed to go into the key pad to
open the big door in the the baddie's house - does anyone out there know
what I should do?

Thanks in hope!

--
Lynda Thornton

Bob McIlhenny

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

Lynda Thornton <ly...@wuli.demon.co.uk> writes:

>Thanks in hope!

>--
>Lynda Thornton

It's been a long time, but digging back in my memory:

You have to push the thing that looks like a projector (originally in
the room with the butter pat on the wall) out of the room and into the
next room that contains the vaccuum sucker. Suck the projector up,
and go back to the room where you tried to put in the three keys. Push
the projector to the right until it locks and shines on the wall, thus
revealing the numbered locations to stick the keys. Voila!

-Bob

MainBrain

Mar 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/4/98

You need the projector from the Butter Pat Room. The projection will give
you the rest of the equation you need

--
MainBrain
http://www.psyberlink.net/~mainbrn