Free "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream"!

Ant

Dec 23, 2021, 6:58:50 PM12/23/21
https://www.gog.com/#giveaway from https://www.gog.com/game/i_have_no_mouth_and_i_must_scream

It's a free adventure game. I didn't get it since it wasn't my genre. :)
--
Dang coldness, colony, works, leaks, rain, mess, z, software upgrades, free games, spams, (scam/fraud)s, greeds, inflations, illnesses, body, life, craziness, BUSYness, etc. again. :( Happy Holidays / Season's Greetings / Merry Christmas / etc. though. *<|:D
| |o o| |