Free Lawn Mowing Simulator!

Ant

Jul 28, 2022, 3:36:35 PM7/28/22
https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/lawn-mowing-simulator-838bf3

I took it to see what it was like!
--
Dang old bodies and their aches and tiredness. :(
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )

Dimensional Traveler

Jul 28, 2022, 4:14:48 PM7/28/22
On 7/28/2022 12:36 PM, Ant wrote:
> https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/lawn-mowing-simulator-838bf3
>
> I took it to see what it was like!

Use it for training new ants to avoid them?

dirty old man.

Ant

Jul 28, 2022, 5:14:51 PM7/28/22
Dimensional Traveler <dtr...@sonic.net> wrote:
> On 7/28/2022 12:36 PM, Ant wrote:
> > https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/lawn-mowing-simulator-838bf3
> >
> > I took it to see what it was like!

> Use it for training new ants to avoid them?

Or hire ants to do the lawn mowning: http://zimage.com/~ant/antfarm/ants/DrFun/grass.jpg ;)

Spalls Hurgenson

Jul 28, 2022, 6:31:39 PM7/28/22
On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 14:36:28 -0500, a...@zimage.comANT (Ant) wrote:

>https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/lawn-mowing-simulator-838bf3

>I took it to see what it was like!

It's a workplace-simulator, so its not going to be to everyone's
taste. The thing about this particular game is that you pretty much
/can/ judge it by its cover; in "Lawn Mower Simulator", you mow lawns
in a first person view. If you can't imagine this being in any way
fun, there's nothing beyond that concept that might somehow make it
more interesting to you. Yes, there's a very simplistic business
simulation wrapped around the mowing, but if you can't get behind
virtual lawn mowing, that's not going to somehow make the game a
must-play.

Having said that, I got a kick out of this one. There's something
/satisfying/ about a perfectly mowed lawn with football pitch stripes
running parallel across its length. It's not the sort of game that
will occupy me for long but an occasional interlude of quiet mowing is
a wonderful destressor.

Either that, or I /really/ miss having a garden.

Rin Stowleigh

Jul 28, 2022, 6:53:14 PM7/28/22
On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 18:31:22 -0400, Spalls Hurgenson
<spallsh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Having said that, I got a kick out of this one. There's something
>/satisfying/ about a perfectly mowed lawn with football pitch stripes
>running parallel across its length. It's not the sort of game that
>will occupy me for long but an occasional interlude of quiet mowing is
>a wonderful destressor.

I grabbed it, but anyone's guess if I'll actually ever load it.

Reviews indicate PowerWash simulator is great fun (in a relaxing sort
of way).. I will probably grab that too if I see it for free or maybe
a fiver.

PW

Jul 28, 2022, 11:18:42 PM7/28/22
On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 14:36:28 -0500, a...@zimage.comANT (Ant) wrote:

*--

LOL! I almost bought this when it came out and I had it on my Steam
wishlist for the longest time but the reviews didn't convince me to
buy it.

I hope it is the same one. I just grabbed it and am even installing
it! What do you think of that Spalls? :-)))

-pw

PW

Jul 28, 2022, 11:19:37 PM7/28/22
On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 13:14:48 -0700, Dimensional Traveler
<dtr...@sonic.net> wrote:

>On 7/28/2022 12:36 PM, Ant wrote:
>> https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/lawn-mowing-simulator-838bf3
>>
>> I took it to see what it was like!
>
>Use it for training new ants to avoid them?

*--

"Goofus steps on the ants. Gallant goes around them." :-)

PW

Jul 28, 2022, 11:25:01 PM7/28/22
*---

$25. Overwhelmingly Positive reviews. I put it on my wish list :-)

Thanks Rin.

-pw

Spalls Hurgenson

Jul 29, 2022, 11:16:12 AM7/29/22
On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 21:18:40 -0600, PW
<iamnotusing...@notinuse.com> wrote:
>On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 14:36:28 -0500, a...@zimage.comANT (Ant) wrote:
>>https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/lawn-mowing-simulator-838bf3

>I hope it is the same one. I just grabbed it and am even installing
>it! What do you think of that Spalls? :-)))

I find the very notion of it all very confusing. I don't think I've
ever installed a game from Epic. And after you "install" it, what do
you do with it next? I'm all befuddled! ;-P

PW

Jul 29, 2022, 11:42:23 PM7/29/22
*--

hehe!