Tiny Tina's Wonderland $36 for everything

rms

Nov 21, 2022, 5:40:08 PM11/21/22

Zaghadka

Nov 22, 2022, 11:49:04 AM11/22/22
On Mon, 21 Nov 2022 15:40:03 -0700, in comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action, rms
wrote:
Standard edition is also 55% off. That's what I got, as I'm unlikely to
make it to the DLC. $27.

--
Zag

No one ever said on their deathbed, 'Gee, I wish I had
spent more time alone with my computer.' ~Dan(i) Bunten

Justisaur

Nov 22, 2022, 4:21:21 PM11/22/22
On Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 8:49:04 AM UTC-8, Zaghadka wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Nov 2022 15:40:03 -0700, in comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action, rms
> wrote:
> >No I'm not interested, but others are!
> >https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/tiny-tinas-wonderlands-chaotic-great-edition-pc/
> >
> Standard edition is also 55% off. That's what I got, as I'm unlikely to
> make it to the DLC. $27.

From what I've been reading the DLCs are very bad and very short, and not worth getting. $9
more for the 'chaotic great edition.' *shrug*

Checking price history this is the lowest it's ever been. Having new classes and being short is
actually somewhat appealing, but a lot of the complaints (and there's a lot) are that it's just
another BL, which is not what I want at this point, so I'll skip it. Maybe Epic will give it away
some day or it'll drop down to a price I'll take the risk at, but it's not there yet.

- Justisaur