Congratulations ID Team!!!

John F. Miller

Dec 10, 1993, 10:41:00 PM12/10/93
ID your game is stupendous works GREAT on my 386/40
with 8meg of RAM. More importantly it does this with absolutely
NO changes to my auto and config files (and I have all the
usual Crap including SBPro 'ROM driver , NAV, AfterDark etc...)
not in high memory. Plus it's fast, faster even than Wolfie or
BS(one). All sounds and music are fine. I'm about 2/3 through
(on easy) and no bugs so far for me. The overall atmosphere and
feel are great. Plus it was *ON TIME* Great work guys. Now how
much credit is left on the old plastic...?
I do have one thing to ask (beg). How about a wider
choice of character faces. I Know this sounds terribly PC but I
feel maybe there should at least be a female DOOMslayer. I've had
several ladies ask already.

Kudos to you id
-John