Kingpin Flamethrower: more info

-

Mar 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/29/99
Something I've noticed. If you start in console mode and do the GIVE WEAPONS
AND GIVE AMMO, you can also do GIVE GAS 999 and max out a 999 units of gas
instead of 200. (For those extra crispy lovers).

Cheers!

Axel Wunsch

Mar 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/29/99
BTW, did anybody find the flamethrower in the demo?
The readme says, that it is hidden somewhere within
the city.

remove 'oneway' to reply

Dr. Krud

Mar 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/29/99

Axel Wunsch wrote in message <36ff583...@news.uni-oldenburg.de>...

>BTW, did anybody find the flamethrower in the demo?
>The readme says, that it is hidden somewhere within
>the city.

Yep, it's there. But be careful with it. It has a tendency to backfire.

-Krud

CRWMike

Mar 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/29/99
Beat on the roof of the car with the battery ...then beat on the floor
of the car.

Axel Wunsch wrote:

> BTW, did anybody find the flamethrower in the demo?
> The readme says, that it is hidden somewhere within
> the city.
>

> remove 'oneway' to reply

William Pitcher

Mar 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/29/99

Axel Wunsch wrote:

> BTW, did anybody find the flamethrower in the demo?
> The readme says, that it is hidden somewhere within
> the city.

You have to bust through the floor of the car that has the battery
on the back of it. Don't shoot through or you'll blow it up.

Slasher Arcana

Mar 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/30/99
"Dr. Krud" wrote:

> Axel Wunsch wrote in message <36ff583...@news.uni-oldenburg.de>...

> >BTW, did anybody find the flamethrower in the demo?
> >The readme says, that it is hidden somewhere within
> >the city.
>

> Yep, it's there. But be careful with it. It has a tendency to backfire.

I think it "backfires" only when u shoot it into an obstacle like a wall...

--
Slasher Arcana

Moe Lefaive

Mar 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/31/99
What car are ;you talking about? I haven't found a car yet.Where in hell
is it?

Moe

CRWMike <CRW...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> Beat on the roof of the car with the battery ...then beat on the floor
> of the car.
>
> Axel Wunsch wrote:
> >

> > BTW, did anybody find the flamethrower in the demo?
> > The readme says, that it is hidden somewhere within
> > the city.
> >

> > remove 'oneway' to reply

William Pitcher

Mar 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/31/99

Moe Lefaive wrote:

> What car are ;you talking about? I haven't found a car yet.Where in hell
> is it?

There is a key on the leader of the Scorpions (in the little storeroom
with the radios and such). Get it and go down the little tunnel outside. 3
dogs are around the old beat up car. The battery is on the back and the
flamethrower is underneath. Bust through with the crowbar to get it (dont use
a gun or you'll blow up the crate).