Stuck in the Temple in Omikron The Nomad Soul

Ronald Slender

Nov 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/6/99
I'm at the temple in Omikron where I had to meet someone of the awakened. He
told me to follow him through a door which leads to another room with a
couple of statues, two candles and a hole in the wall. The guy isn't there
and I don't know what to do. I tried sticking the candles in the hole in the
wall but nothing happened. Please help. I've been stuck here for two days.

Ronald Slender

Ghostbuster

Nov 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/6/99
In article <VoXU3.3033$UZ1.1...@news.rdc1.ov.nl.home.com>, sle...@home.nl
says...

Not the candles. Stick the talisman that Karl's wife gave you instead.
Keep the candles though, you will need them later.

Ibrahim Erol

Jan 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/17/00
use Telis talisman.