Metro: Last Light Complete Edition FREE (Steam)

Metal Guru

May 18, 2023, 5:06:07 PM5/18/23
https://store.steampowered.com/app/43160/Metro_Last_Light_Complete_Edition/

I've only played Exodus on PS5 and it was excellent, not sure my laptop
will be able to run this one though.

--
We are monkeys with money and guns

Spalls Hurgenson

May 18, 2023, 5:47:30 PM5/18/23
On Thu, 18 May 2023 17:04:57 -0400, Metal Guru <Meta...@IsItYou.com>
wrote:

>https://store.steampowered.com/app/43160/Metro_Last_Light_Complete_Edition/
>
>I've only played Exodus on PS5 and it was excellent, not sure my laptop
>will be able to run this one though.

Now that's a worthy freebie! Of course, I suspect that between the
number of times it's been offered already (either on Steam, GOG, Epic,
or our Xmas give-aways) everybody here who is interested in the game
already owns it.

I always found the first game of the franchise - just called "Metro
2033" - to be the best of the lot in general, despite it's rough
edges. It was by far the creepiest of the games; it was just dripping
with atmosphere, and its sequels never matched it in that regard. With
that in mind, some of the DLC of the later games came close (in
particular, the 'Spider Lair' of the "Chronicles" DLC for Last Light.
Warning: arachnophobes need not apply!). And, fortunately, that DLC is
included in the Complete Edition... so grab it if you don't have it
yet.

Ant

May 18, 2023, 10:57:09 PM5/18/23
I still haven't played any Metro games. :) Epic's free offer was a
repeat today so this was nice.
--
"Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people." --Isaiah 10:1-2. Apple software update and go Lakers day again!
| |o o| |

JAB

May 19, 2023, 5:40:40 AM5/19/23
On 18/05/2023 22:04, Metal Guru wrote:
> https://store.steampowered.com/app/43160/Metro_Last_Light_Complete_Edition/
>
> I've only played Exodus on PS5 and it was excellent, not sure my laptop
> will be able to run this one though.

Nice spot but unfortunately already in my Steam library!

Mike S.

May 19, 2023, 12:58:06 PM5/19/23
wrote:

>https://store.steampowered.com/app/43160/Metro_Last_Light_Complete_Edition/
>
>I've only played Exodus on PS5 and it was excellent, not sure my laptop
>will be able to run this one though.

Thank you.

Ant

May 19, 2023, 3:27:29 PM5/19/23
So? Get another copy for your Epic library. :P
--
"The Lord's message rang out from you not only in Macedonia and Achaia--your faith in God has become known everywhere." --1 Thessalonians 1:8. SW:TPM is 24! :O Come on, Lakers & Heat!

Ant

May 19, 2023, 3:27:46 PM5/19/23
Ditto since I forgot to say thank you. :(

Xocyll

May 21, 2023, 3:46:20 PM5/21/23
Metal Guru <Meta...@IsItYou.com> looked up from reading the entrails
of the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:

>https://store.steampowered.com/app/43160/Metro_Last_Light_Complete_Edition/

Not sure if it's any good, but free is a price that cannot be beaten -
snagged.
Thanks for posting.

Xocyll