News from origin BBS

jlist

Sep 22, 1994, 12:02:35 PM9/22/94
Rick Link (kobilka) (li...@cmgm.stanford.edu) wrote:
: Hi all. Just thought I would drop off some info I collected. On the
: Origin BBS, there was an announcement that both Wing Commander Armada
: (disk and CD versions) and System Shock (disk version only) had both
: shipped from Origin. No news concerning a CD version of System Shock.
: Also, no evidence of the System Shock demo that we have (all) been
: waiting for. Other than those dissapointments, I guess we can look
: forward to the games at retailers in the near future.

Well, I'm still going to wait until a demo has been released. Has there
been a review of System Shock or the beta of System Shock already ?
No ? -> Suspicious mode on
Yes ? -> Ah well, I could always try.....

: -Rick
:

Johan List - "With each born child,the potential of humankind is born again"
E-mail: jl...@xs4all.nl

Animesh Karna

Sep 22, 1994, 3:10:39 PM9/22/94
: Well, I'm still going to wait until a demo has been released. Has there
: been a review of System Shock or the beta of System Shock already ?
: No ? -> Suspicious mode on
: Yes ? -> Ah well, I could always try.....

I "heard" a review on the Interactive Entertainment CD-ROM magazine. The
guys reviewing it were raving.

. . . of course, since "Outpost", we all know what reviews based on
early versions is worth!