Free game? Alone in the Dark: Prologue

Zaghadka

May 26, 2023, 10:31:33 AM5/26/23
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1938800/Alone_in_the_Dark_Prologue/

Looks more like an ad for the October release, but free game is free.

No idea what this plays like, but the recommended hardware is a 2060, so
it will probs have raytracing.

I suspect that unlike other "free to play" games, this will not have a
decidedly unfree monetization scheme attached.

--
Zag

West of House
There is a small mailbox here.

>read leaflet
"WELCOME TO USENET!

USENET is a game of adventure, danger,
and low cunning. In it you will
explore some of the most amazing
territory ever seen by mortals. No
computer should be without it!"

rms

May 27, 2023, 2:09:33 PM5/27/23

Ant

May 27, 2023, 9:54:50 PM5/27/23
Ditto. I hope it's fun as the original game I played back then. ;)
--
"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given to me--the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." --Acts 20:24. Slammy weeky so far even when avoiding the outdoors except Fri. & summer break started already b4 Memorial Day weekend.
| |o o| |