free Free FREE Republique Grab it now!!

rms

Jul 29, 2022, 6:24:26 PM7/29/22
This is a game that I've always felt attracted to, bought twice, and never
have played. Here's your chance to not buy it, and play it or not:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/317100/Republique/
https://store.steampowered.com/app/915200/Republique_VR/

rms

Rin Stowleigh

Jul 29, 2022, 8:49:04 PM7/29/22
More than likely, the story of how you ended up buying it twice is
more entertaining than the game itself :)

Once on Steam then another platform?

rms

Jul 29, 2022, 10:52:00 PM7/29/22
>Once on Steam then another platform?

I think VR version was a separate purchase, forget now.

rms

Spalls Hurgenson

Jul 31, 2022, 2:45:36 PM7/31/22
No, the VR version comes bundled with the free version. I say this
having /not/ owned either game on Steam previously, but now - having
claimed it after rms' notification - both appear in my list of games
on Steam.

The game may or may not be good - on the face of it, it looks sort of
interesting, but reviews are mixed - but it reminds me too much of
"Remember Me", which I did not enjoy. I dunno if the gameplay is at
all similar between the two (it seems not), but even that suspected
association is probably enough to keep me from playing it.

But I took it nonetheless. It's what I do ;-)