FREE GAME: Fallout New Vegas

Spalls Hurgenson

May 25, 2023, 11:06:43 AM5/25/23

Ooh, another 'mystery game' from Epic. Will it be something worth
waiting for, or are they hiding it behind The Shroud Of Mystery (tm)
because it's going to be another repeat and are trying to pre-empt a
week's worth of criticism? Well, you'll know the answer to that just
by looking at this post's title, but at least pretend to be a'tingle
with curiosity, huh?

Are you all nice and tingly? Good. Let's pull aside the curtains and
reveal this week's game. It's....

* Fallout: New Vegas - Ultimate Edition
https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/fallout-new-vegas--ultimate-edition
Well, give Epic credit on this one: it's not a repeat. But neither is
it a particularly exciting offering; by this time, I'm pretty sure
that everyone that wants "New Vegas" already has a copy of it... and
given how often it's been offered as a freebie, they probably have
multiple copies. I always preferred "Fallout 3" to "New Vegas" but I
seem to be in the minority in that. Still, I won't turn up my nose at
a sixth copy of the game. The library must grow, after all.

Well, was that worth the wait? Or do you regret getting all tingly for
this game? You'll have seven days to contemplate your life choices
(and grab this game) before the cycle begins anew.

Zaghadka

May 25, 2023, 1:57:00 PM5/25/23
For some reason, I didn't have the "Ultimate" edition, so I grabbed it
for the DLC.

--
Zag

No one ever said on their deathbed, 'Gee, I wish I had
spent more time alone with my computer.' ~Dan(i) Bunten

Mike S.

May 25, 2023, 3:39:22 PM5/25/23
On Thu, 25 May 2023 12:55:53 -0500, Zaghadka <zagh...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>For some reason, I didn't have the "Ultimate" edition, so I grabbed it
>for the DLC.

I did not have it either but I do now. Thank you Spalls.