Fiendish Freddy's Big Top o' Fun

Ant

May 19, 2023, 3:24:00 PM5/19/23
https://www.gog.com/en/game/fiendish_freddys_big_top_o_fun

From 1989 DOS! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I'm going to pass on this even if it is free. ;P
--
"The Lord's message rang out from you not only in Macedonia and Achaia--your faith in God has become known everywhere." --1 Thessalonians 1:8. SW:TPM is 24! :O Come on, Lakers & Heat!
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )

Spalls Hurgenson

May 20, 2023, 9:54:43 AM5/20/23
On Fri, 19 May 2023 19:23:50 +0000, a...@zimage.comANT (Ant) wrote:

>https://www.gog.com/en/game/fiendish_freddys_big_top_o_fun
>
>From 1989 DOS! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I'm going to pass on this even if it is free. ;P

Wait... what? I've never even HEARD of this game. How can this be?
It's DOS! I have all the DOS games! It's who I am... and yet this one
has escaped me?

I must have it. I MUST!

Thank you for the update. Now get out of my way,for my Ultimate DOS
Games Collection is worthless and empty until I add this classic, and
we cannot have that. ;-)

Mike S.

May 20, 2023, 10:11:39 AM5/20/23
On Fri, 19 May 2023 19:23:50 +0000, a...@zimage.comANT (Ant) wrote:

>https://www.gog.com/en/game/fiendish_freddys_big_top_o_fun
>
>From 1989 DOS! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I'm going to pass on this even if it is free. ;P

I am not going to pass on it because it is free.

Thank you Ant.

Justisaur

May 20, 2023, 11:28:24 AM5/20/23
Same. Doesn't look like something I'll ever play (I'm not fond of clowns,) but more bits to add to my
collection on GoG.

> Thank you Ant.
Same.

- Justisaur

Ant

May 20, 2023, 8:54:51 PM5/20/23
Justisaur <just...@gmail.com> wrote:
You're welcome all!
--
"In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now." --Philippians 1:4-5. Warm Cat. 2 make all da bugs come out 2 hitchhike on da clean white shirt! Lakers, pls win by eating Denver's chicken Nuggets this quiet weekend & next wk. @ home.

Ant

May 20, 2023, 8:55:56 PM5/20/23
Yeah, I never heard of it either. Classic? :O It did remind me of Atari 2600's circus game. :-)
--
"In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now." --Philippians 1:4-5. Warm Cat. 2 make all da bugs come out 2 hitchhike on da clean white shirt! Lakers, pls win by eating Denver's chicken Nuggets this quiet weekend & next wk. @ home.

rms

May 20, 2023, 9:24:46 PM5/20/23
thanks ant, grabbed it!

rms