FREE GAME: Bloody Hell

Spalls Hurgenson

May 17, 2023, 10:44:12 AM5/17/23

Oh, free games. What would we do without you? Pay for games? Be
discerning in what we add to our video-game library? Go outside and
enjoy the sunshine?!?!? No, I don't think so. That's just not on. So
come, free games; fill our lives with the transient joy of acquisition
without cost. You make our lives worth living. ;-P

Today we get:

* Bloody Hell
https://www.gog.com/en/game/bloody_hell
Wait, can I use language like that on the Internet? This Indie shooter
has you on a quest to kill Satan (of course). Dunno if its any good,
but it sure looks colorful. And it's free. That's good enough for me.

Dunno how long the offer will last, so if you're interested, get it
sooner rather than later.

Zaghadka

May 17, 2023, 12:48:56 PM5/17/23
Thank you Spalls!

(Pixelated graphics, did not grab, but nice catch)

--
Zag

No one ever said on their deathbed, 'Gee, I wish I had
spent more time alone with my computer.' ~Dan(i) Bunten

Ant

May 17, 2023, 8:00:17 PM5/17/23
Thanks. Got it. I don't know if I will ever play it though.

--
"If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him?" --1 John 3:17. Bad Tuesday with Lakers and Colony. :( Heat have better melt Celtics down!
| |o o| |

Justisaur

May 20, 2023, 11:48:29 AM5/20/23
On Wednesday, May 17, 2023 at 7:44:12 AM UTC-7, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
> Oh, free games. What would we do without you? Pay for games? Be
> discerning in what we add to our video-game library? Go outside and
> enjoy the sunshine?!?!? No, I don't think so. That's just not on. So
> come, free games; fill our lives with the transient joy of acquisition
> without cost. You make our lives worth living. ;-P
>
> Today we get:
>
> * Bloody Hell
> https://www.gog.com/en/game/bloody_hell
> Wait, can I use language like that on the Internet? This Indie shooter
> has you on a quest to kill Satan (of course). Dunno if its any good,
> but it sure looks colorful. And it's free. That's good enough for me.

Ooh, thanks for pointing this one out, looks right up my alley!

- Justisaur

JAB

May 21, 2023, 6:22:41 AM5/21/23
I was going to say the exact opposite, horses for courses and all that!