Skyrim 1st Person View Bug Fix

Trimble Bracegirdle

Feb 10, 2013, 8:58:33 PM2/10/13
Since Dawnguard I have had an extremely annoying view Bug
in that the view won't stay in 1st person for more than
a very few seconds then reverts to 3rd.

It only happens if Dawnguard is loaded even if you have never actually
been into that area.
It doesn't happen with very early saves or a new game.
Google shows quite a number of Gamers affected.

@@@Now SALVATION !!@@@

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22620#content

The Sainted Modder there say:
"This bug is for some reason caused by a stuck
"dlc1playervampirechangescript" inside the savegame, it is easily fixed with
a hex editor, but for people who do not know how to use them I made this.".
( a small batch file to edit SaveGame File)

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") mouse (That'll Learn You re. Messing With Vampires)

Mr. Stabby

Feb 19, 2013, 1:23:29 PM2/19/13
On Sunday, February 10, 2013 8:58:33 PM UTC-5, Trimble Bracegirdle wrote:
> Since Dawnguard I have had an extremely annoying view Bug
>
> in that the view won't stay in 1st person for more than
>
> a very few seconds then reverts to 3rd.

Wow I'm surprised I hadn't heard about that before. Do that many people play third person?

Trimble Bracegirdle

Feb 19, 2013, 10:23:06 PM2/19/13
That fix is dated August last.
I had spend many Google hours looking for a solution but had only recently
found that.

Mt Stabby perhaps your joking ?
I play Skyrim frequently going in & out of 1st / 3rd person view.
When traveling around I'll be in just-behind 3rd view.
& go into 1st for looking at stuff & some combat.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") mouse (& Giving Lydia a Cuddle)

Mr. Stabby

Feb 21, 2013, 1:17:45 PM2/21/13
On Tuesday, February 19, 2013 10:23:06 PM UTC-5, Trimble Bracegirdle wrote:
> That fix is dated August last.
>
> I had spend many Google hours looking for a solution but had only recently
>
> found that.
>

> Mt Stabby perhaps your joking ?
>
> I play Skyrim frequently going in & out of 1st / 3rd person view.
>
> When traveling around I'll be in just-behind 3rd view.
>
> & go into 1st for looking at stuff & some combat.

No, not joking, I never use 3rd person view. Maybe once in a while to take a screenshot and show off my mismatched armour and equipment.

I'm hardcore though, I play with food/water/sleep needs, no compass, no on-screen or map markers, etc.