Happy Thanksgiving

Zaghadka

Nov 24, 2022, 9:53:42 AM11/24/22
From the States, whether you celebrate it today or not, I wish you happy
Thanksgiving.

Happy Indigenous Peoples day tomorrow as well.

--
Zag

West of House
There is a small mailbox here.

>read leaflet
"WELCOME TO USENET!

USENET is a game of adventure, danger,
and low cunning. In it you will
explore some of the most amazing
territory ever seen by mortals. No
computer should be without it!"

Justisaur

Nov 24, 2022, 11:36:15 AM11/24/22
On Thursday, November 24, 2022 at 6:53:42 AM UTC-8, Zaghadka wrote:
> From the States, whether you celebrate it today or not, I wish you happy
> Thanksgiving.
>
> Happy Indigenous Peoples day tomorrow as well.

Happy Thanksgiving! I think it's good to think on what you have to be
thankful for at least once a year even if not in the US.

- Justisaur

PW

Nov 24, 2022, 4:38:40 PM11/24/22
*--

Maybe even every day or two!

-pw

rms

Nov 24, 2022, 8:31:49 PM11/24/22
>On Thursday, November 24, 2022 at 6:53:42 AM UTC-8, Zaghadka wrote:
>> From the States, whether you celebrate it today or not, I wish you happy
>> Thanksgiving.

Thanks Zaghadka!! Did a lot of exercising today, so I'm thankful for my
health for sure!

rms

PW

Nov 24, 2022, 10:35:16 PM11/24/22
*--
What do you do to exercise rms?

-pw

JAB

Nov 25, 2022, 3:35:37 AM11/25/22
On 24/11/2022 14:53, Zaghadka wrote:
> From the States, whether you celebrate it today or not, I wish you happy
> Thanksgiving.
>
> Happy Indigenous Peoples day tomorrow as well.

Thank you I suppose but to be honest my knowledge of it comes purely
from movies and we in the UK just don't have an equivalent. There is
harvest festive but that really died out many years ago and even though
I believe it had the same roots it was more about distributing food
parcels to pensioners than a family celebration.

Hope you enjoy it anyway!

rms

Nov 29, 2022, 10:48:31 AM11/29/22
>> Thanks Zaghadka!! Did a lot of exercising today, so I'm thankful for
>> my
>>health for sure!
>What do you do to exercise rms?

Jogging on local dirt and mountain trails mostly. When I'm sore or can't
get out, I'll do a series of running-oriented core-strength type workouts on
the floor, and use an elliptical machine.

rms

PW

Nov 29, 2022, 8:09:53 PM11/29/22
*---

Thanks rms!

I need to start doing something now. But it is basically winter now
here in Montana and I am too out of shape to start snowshoeing and
cross country skiing again. Not really interested in that any more.

Thanks for getting back to me!

-pw

PW

Nov 29, 2022, 8:11:06 PM11/29/22
On Tue, 29 Nov 2022 08:48:26 -0700, "rms"
<rsqui...@MOOflashMOO.net> wrote:

*--

Wow!