A dive into the making of Immersion, a 64kB intro

Ant

Apr 16, 2018, 10:33:13 PM4/16/18
http://www.ctrl-alt-test.fr/2018/a-dive-into-the-making-of-immersion/ from
http://www.osnews.com/story/30265/A_dive_into_the_making_of_Immersion_a_64kB_intro

--
Quote of the Week: "Oh, look what Kyle got me, it's a red Mega... Ants
in the pants? Ants in the pants?! Ants in the Pants?!! ..." --Eric
Cartman in South Park's Damien Episode (Season 1; Episode 8)
/\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
/ /\ /\ \ Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail privately. If credit-
| |o o| | ing, then please kindly use Ant nickname and URL/link.
\ _ /
( )

Pinku Basudei

Apr 18, 2018, 8:16:02 PM4/18/18
Thanks for the tip, I usually read OSnews but this one I had missed.

--

/ Pinku

Ant

Apr 19, 2018, 12:08:19 AM4/19/18