Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

TAPE library 3575 interface error

156 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Lubos Stary

no leída,
12 ene 2000, 3:00:00 a.m.12/1/00
para
It occurres us errors on tape library 3575-L12 - many
times, on all drives (we have 4 drives lib.).
Error has had a standard marks :
- It's occasional error, it occurres 1 from 5 - 10 saves.
- Error started immediately after start of tape command
(SAVLIB, CHKTAP, ...)
- History log record : CPF5401 - Interface error on device
TAP07.
- System service tools record : NO RECORDS
- Problem record : 9935667945 READY QTADMPDV -
TAP07
- Dump spools : 21 spools
- APAR library : 37 objects
- Saves were performed in stand-alone drive mode

I exhaust all my possibilities - change HW configuration
(SCSI connection, tape controller), installation PTF's.
IBM is also confused.
If you have an idea or link to anybody I will be very
thankful.

Lubos Stary
system engineer for AS/400, Slovakia, Europe

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping. Smart is Beautiful

Bernd Schaefers

no leída,
12 ene 2000, 3:00:00 a.m.12/1/00
para
Hi,
Have you checked with Info APAR II11140? This APAR lists the PTFs and code
requirements. In the beginning we had a similar problem with our 3575 (6
drives). Taking the 3575 offline and back online again was a quick fix.
But, first of all, make sure you're current with the PTFs and code on all
attached systems.

Good Luck.
--
Bernd Schäfers