AS400 on but no responding

sergioalf...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2019, 12:18:09 PM7/9/19
I have an 810 type 9406 V5R2M0. After turning it on, I cannot connect thru the serial cable and I see no valid IP address coming out from the network card.

I found that runing 65/21 functions I can find out what's the problem, but I have not operate the control panel... How's all that about running functions 65/21?

Regards!!!!

Robert Comer

Jul 9, 2019, 2:20:45 PM7/9/19
What code does the display panel have?

On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 09:18:07 -0700 (PDT), sergioalf...@gmail.com

Frederick P.

Apr 22, 2020, 4:26:22 PM4/22/20
Hi!
You can try booting from another partition. The iSeries has 3 partitions A/B/C. You can change this on the control panel on front. Maybe another partition will boot properly.

Good luck!