CMMS package for IBMi

Michael Schlemme

Jun 25, 2019, 2:26:11 PM6/25/19
Anyone use am IBMi based CMMS (computerized maintenance management system)? We currently use a Windows CMMS and would like to replace it with an IBMi version. Thanks...

Robert Comer

Jun 26, 2019, 9:27:01 AM6/26/19
We used to use one called Mainsaver, but it really didn't fit our needs.
(probably for larger companies.)

https://www.jbsystems.com/index.php/products-and-services

(And no, I'm not affiliated with them in any way)

Frederick P.

Apr 22, 2020, 4:29:05 PM4/22/20
On Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at 2:26:11 PM UTC-4, Michael Schlemme wrote:
> Anyone use am IBMi based CMMS (computerized maintenance management system)? We currently use a Windows CMMS and would like to replace it with an IBMi version. Thanks...

Hi!
I know of several, but it depends on what you are trying to automate. Most of them were very expensive. Robot Systems used to make some pretty good tools.

Depending on your needs, I could write scripts for you in CL or Java.

Thanks!

Robert Comer

Apr 26, 2020, 11:19:21 PM4/26/20
Still do, we use them...