Bad characters in email sent by SNDSMTPEMM only in SBMJOB

Davide Galloni

Sep 28, 2021, 12:05:34 PM9/28/21
Hi All,
a strange thing is occurring today using SNDSMTPEMM command.

If I call interactly the CLP that contains SNDSMTPEMM command, the mail message is correctly delivered.
If I call the same CLP using SBMJOB, the mail message is delivered with bad characters.
See example Below:

Mail Message create by Interactive program:
Subject: AUTHORIZATION ORDER 5 - CUSTOMER: 154125 CARREFOUR
Message: An authorization message was delivered to CARREFOUR with products attached and personal note.
Regards,

Mail message created by submitted job:
Subject: AUTHORIZATION ORDER 5 - CUSTOMER: 154125 CARREFOUR A
Message: An authorization message was delivered to CARREFOUR with products attached and personal noteF0

As you can see, the last character of subject (in submitted job) contains the first character of mail message and at the bottom of message there are invalid characters (F0)

Has this happened to anyone?