IBM 5722-DFH v5r3

Chad Goodman

Apr 22, 2023, 5:45:39 PM4/22/23
Hello all, wondering if anyone can help me out with an ISO of 5722-dfh v5r3 (aka CICS/400) - it may be labeled F2292_01

I got stupid, and didnt RAID my 9406-170 2292 and had a hard drive failure and had to reinstall everything and for the life of me I cant find my cics dis
(i believe it as labeled f2924_01 and being i had 2 of these , i could have dumped one - the one i needed - ever since i got cancer, i cant seem to do anything right)

anyway - thank you all for your time
Chad
chad.goodman at gmail

Chad Goodman

Apr 22, 2023, 6:04:26 PM4/22/23
got stupid again... 1st line should be
Hello all, wondering if anyone can help me out with an ISO of 5722-dfh v5r3 (aka CICS/400) - it may be labeled F2924_01

[ f2924 ] not 2292
sorry