WebFocus on IBM i V6R1M0 over WebQuery V2R1M0 License expired

Frederic Fein

May 28, 2020, 11:46:16 AM5/28/20
Hello,

a new CUSTOMER asked me to help him with a problem of
webQuery License.

When you enter the Webquery Portal on his POWER System a message occurs that WebFocus license has expired.

Customer has no SWMA (old IBM i release) and ther is no one at the Company who knows anything about that machine.

WebQuery license Keys seem to be ok, but I cannot find out where this license for WebFocus is located, where I can get a new one.
Why does it even expire ?

Any help for that ?

Greetings from Germany

Fred