John Carleo's 6 - 8 Minute Workout Video

Alber...@iluminada.com

May 22, 2009, 12:43:28 AM5/22/09
Price:$30.00
Image: http://thediscounfinder.info/image.php?id=B000OS3QZE
Best deal: http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000OS3QZE

When I purchased a Total Gym a few years ago, it included this video along with a flip chart, and the standard Total Gym video. Since the standard program had plenty of exercises, including a beginning, intermediate, and advanced program, as well as supplemental exercises for special areas, I did not see a need to try yet another program. As time went on, I found that performing the same exercises three times a week was not rewarding. Adding new exercises added more benefit, but increased the program to the point that I did not stick with it. Carleo's approach is different. He has you exercise six days a week, and each day has a different program. That way, the muscles still get a chance to rest as you switch areas each day, the length of the workout stays short, but you make far more progress than you expect. As you do the different exercises, you realize that sticking with a single exercise for any muscle group does not prepare you well when using the same muscles in a different way. This program is well rounded, and is short enough that you can stick with it. The biggest problem with most exercise programs is that people bite off more than they can chew. They have a sincere desire to stick with things, until at some point they miss a day. A day turns into a week, and into a month. They expect to get back to it, but never do. A six minute workout is a lot easier to keep in your schedule. And if you miss a day, you can pick up where you left off and the missed day becomes your rest day. Carleo's approach is to start off at a moderate level of resistance, and add a single repetition each week until the program has you set the machine to a higher level. Although it's easy to think that you are starting off too low, don't let the program fool you. If you stick with it, after a few months, you will have worked your way up to a challenging workout, but you will feel the difference in a matter of weeks or days. I've been sticking with the program for the past year, and am generally as bad as sticking to these types of programs as everybody else. If you think that 6-8 minutes a day could not be helpful, keep in mind that Carleo became a drug free world power lifting champion using the Total Gym and this program as his only means of training. I can't guarantee it will work for you, because honestly, most people don't stick with exercise programs. But I think you have a better shot with this one because it's easier to stick with. If you do stick with it, you will get excellent results. Since this video came out, Carleo introduced an updated version, with separate versions for men and women, as well as 20 minute, three times a week versions. He also has "no equipment" versions that are good for travel, and for people without access to a Total Gym. My original VHS tape never played clearly, but the new versions are also on DVD. Although this tape offers a good workout, I would recommend looking into the newer editions that are explained on John Carleo's web site.
World-class weightlifter John Carleo teaches you to work a different part of the body each day, so that by weeks end, you have worked the entire body!Exercises described in this video apply to all Total Gym models, however the featured model in this video is the Total Gym 2000.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Progression Two: Total Gym Plus:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000BB7MK4
Progression One : Total Gym Fundamentals:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000BB4BXU
Progression Series DVD Set:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000BB0LKC