Command for System Configuration List

cw...@ret.cpo.usn

Jun 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/9/99
There is a report that's generated when you use UPGRADE ASSISTANT
called "System Configuration List". It's a table that contains a list
of all hardware components in the AS400:
Description/Type-Model/Serial Number/Frame ID/...etc...
Resource Name/Part Number/address

Does anyone know the C/L command to print only this report?

AS400 = 9406-600
V4R3

Thanks,
Charlie

Torsten Guse

Jun 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/10/99
Charlie,
maybe you're looking for wrkhdwrsc?
Torsten

Chopper

Jun 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/10/99
DSPHDWRSC TYPE(*AHW) OUTPUT(*PRINT)
(all hardware incl. terminals, etc.)

Alternative Method: STRSST, Option 1, Option 7, F6
(rack config only)

Russ Terry
IBM Cert. Spec. V4R3

cw...@ret.cpo.usn

Jun 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/10/99
Yep - I found it just after I posted. The command differs a bit from
previous releases. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the answer...
Regards,