9401-P02

Kevin Bowling

Nov 30, 2017, 11:20:36 PM11/30/17
I just got one of these.

I am looking for a V3R2 install tape or disk image, as well as a 5250
console. Also curious if anyone has tried putting the P03 tokenring or
ethernet cards in it, or any other communications cards despite it not
showing support.. it looks like a common bus and I'd think the drivers
are in the OS.

Regards,
Kevin

arnoud...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2017, 2:48:33 PM12/17/17
Op vrijdag 1 december 2017 05:20:36 UTC+1 schreef Kevin Bowling:
Hi, i can provide with a Linux dd image for a 2x 2GB disk systems.

Alessandro Mazzini

Dec 19, 2017, 5:12:27 AM12/19/17
wrote in message
If that would work also on a P03 , I would be interested in a copy of the
image, too.
By the way, I didn't know that it was possible to dump/clone the disk using
linux ( given the particular hd sectors )

Kevin Bowling

Dec 28, 2017, 8:24:40 PM12/28/17
I managed to get mine up, it has a default QSECFOR password. Single
disk V2R3 installation if anybody wants to try laying down this-P02
image on their machine.

Regards,
Kevin

Fitria Autoria