Searching for DAL addon for OS/400 (very retro)

Patrik Schindler

Apr 10, 2019, 7:24:14 PM4/10/19
Hello,

I'm experimenting with SNA on Macintosh platforms. I can successfully
establish an APPC connection with the DAL Debugging Program to the AS/400
but I lack the server part. AS runs V4R5. Since Office Vision/400 V3R7
sucessfully runs, I'm positive, older Software (DAL) might also run.

Has anyone experience with DAL on AS/400?

:wq! PoC

Frederick P.

Apr 22, 2020, 4:38:35 PM4/22/20
I do remember it, and I may have it somewhere. You need the licensed programs for V4R5?