Galihwara as Ega

Sep 29, 2022, 10:45:24 AM9/29/22
can anyone tell me how to load a game program collection into the hp 48sx device?

coz I try to do that but always failed to execute the file...

Eric Rechlin

Sep 29, 2022, 6:23:24 PM9/29/22
On 2022-09-29 09:45, Galihwara as Ega wrote:
> can anyone tell me how to load a game program collection into the hp 48sx device?
>
> coz I try to do that but always failed to execute the file...

If you can point to what you were trying to install we might be able to
help you more.

Otherwise, below is a link to some directions for installing software
specifically on the 48G series. The 48SX is close enough that aside
from the differences in transferring files (which you may have already
figured out), the only remaining differences are that the combined
library and ports menu is [LeftShift][UpArrow] instead of [RightShift]
[2] or [LeftShift] [2], so it might be able to help you:

https://www.hpcalc.org/install.php

Eric