VIEW (i) PSE Error

John Gustaf Stebbins

Jul 31, 2007, 1:54:27 AM7/31/07
When I use the VIEW command in a program followed by PSE, the indirect index
for the unamed variables is off by 27 (0 is 27, 1 is 28, ..., 800 is 827).

Not disastrous, but took me a while to realize it was the calculator and not
me.

-jgs

Virgil

Jul 31, 2007, 2:56:50 AM7/31/07
In article <98udnWOh-MAcUzPb...@comcast.com>,

Which calculator are you doing this on? My
hp49+ does not have a PSE command.

John Gustaf Stebbins

Jul 31, 2007, 10:37:45 AM7/31/07
Oops. Wrote that late last night.

This is with the HP35S

-jgs

"Virgil" <vir...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Gene

Jul 31, 2007, 12:07:40 PM7/31/07
On Jul 31, 9:37 am, "John Gustaf Stebbins" <n...@given.net> wrote:
> Oops. Wrote that late last night.
>
> This is with the HP35S
>
> -jgs
>
> "Virgil" <vir...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> > In article <98udnWOh-MAcUzPbnZ2dnUVZ_hOdn...@comcast.com>,

> > "John Gustaf Stebbins" <n...@given.net> wrote:
>
> >> When I use the VIEW command in a program followed by PSE, the indirect
> >> for the unamed variables is off by 27 (0 is 27, 1 is 28, ..., 800 is
> >> 827).

Gene: Congrats! Looks like you have found a bug. Now, if only someone
can find a bug to allow some sort of synthetic programming.

Seriously, I'm glad this doesn't appear too harmful.