Survey program for HP 11c wanted

Al 2

Apr 24, 2005, 1:25:01 PM4/24/05
I have a HP 11c with a Lat./Long. survey closure program in it. Does
anyone know of or have a coordinate survey program that would run in
this calculator? Does this calculator even have enough capacity to run
one for small scale surveys?. I don't know anything about programing
so I may pay a small fee if someone was able to supply a coordinate
program.
Thanks
Al

VPN

Apr 24, 2005, 2:03:27 PM4/24/05
I would go for the new hp 33s
which has around 30KB of program/equation storage
You could use HP-32SII surveying programs
[VPN]
"Al 2" <rgra...@vianet.ca> wrote in message

James M. Prange

Apr 25, 2005, 1:21:45 AM4/25/05

Ask at http://www.hpmuseum.org/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/hpmuseum/forum.cgi

> Thanks

Welcome

--
Regards,
James

Scottman<49G+>

Apr 25, 2005, 8:16:46 PM4/25/05
>Does anyone know of or have a coordinate
>survey program that would run in this calculator?

Its been awhile since I looked at an 11c or messed around with one.
Does it have a P->R and R->P function? If it does, should be a snap to
put a Latitude and Departure routine together. That could be the basis
for a coordinate program. Just don't know what memory is left in it.
Wonder if my old 42s programs would work in it.

VPN

Apr 25, 2005, 8:26:42 PM4/25/05

"Scottman<49G+>" <Sc...@hurtt.net> wrote in message

> >Does anyone know of or have a coordinate
>>survey program that would run in this calculator?
>
> Its been awhile since I looked at an 11c or messed around with one.
> Does it have a P->R and R->P function? If it does, should be a snap to

No, only ->P and ->R ;-)

Raymond Wiker

Apr 26, 2005, 1:39:44 AM4/26/05
"Scottman<49G+>" <Sc...@hurtt.net> writes:

Yes, the 11C does hav P->R and R->P conversion. The memory is
210 steps, IIRC.

--
Raymond Wiker Mail: Raymon...@fast.no
Senior Software Engineer Web: http://www.fast.no/

Dan S.

Jan 13, 2011, 10:54:36 AM1/13/11
Do you need a bearing distance traverse, field angle distance traverse or an inverse traverse program. I had each of those for my 11c and I think I can find them again. With only 99 program steps you can't load all three but they are relatively simple to input.

adam...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2014, 10:55:51 PM1/23/14
On Friday, January 14, 2011 1:54:36 AM UTC+10, Dan S. wrote:
> Do you need a bearing distance traverse, field angle distance traverse or an inverse traverse program. I had each of those for my 11c and I think I can find them again. With only 99 program steps you can't load all three but they are relatively simple to input.

Hello Dan,

I would be intersted in your 11C programs as I just received the 15C as a X'mas present (after my original one was stolen 25 years ago). I would really appreciate if you could send them to me. Hope to hear from you soon.

shane...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2017, 7:42:08 PM2/23/17
On Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 10:54:36 AM UTC-5, Dan S. wrote:
> Do you need a bearing distance traverse, field angle distance traverse or an inverse traverse program. I had each of those for my 11c and I think I can find them again. With only 99 program steps you can't load all three but they are relatively simple to input.

I would be very interested in your programs. i have not touched a 11c since 86, but i just bought one online and would love a inverse program.