m48 .obj file to human readable or to iHP48

Eric Barger

Feb 22, 2021, 9:55:05 AM2/22/21
I have a program that was saved on m48 in *.obj format. Can anyone tell me how to convert it to human readable so I can key it in by hand on iHP48? Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Alexis Lorca

Mar 9, 2021, 4:15:23 PM3/9/21
On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 11:55:05 AM UTC-3, Eric Barger wrote:
> I have a program that was saved on m48 in *.obj format. Can anyone tell me how to convert it to human readable so I can key it in by hand on iHP48? Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Hi Eric,

If you have the OBJ saved as a file, you can try the procedure at https://thinkchile.com/iHP48/ihp48-file-transfer/

Hope it's helps.

Alexis