Free HP48 Cards

Al Segall

Jun 28, 2021, 3:31:13 PM6/28/21
HP48 has gone to the great HP Factory in the sky; keyboard no longer fully functional. I assume this is not fixable???? If not, I have various cards and documentation for math and engineering. Free to anyone provided you cover shipping. Anyone interested?

Bruce Horrocks

Jun 29, 2021, 6:15:39 PM6/29/21
On 28/06/2021 20:31, Al Segall wrote:
> HP48 has gone to the great HP Factory in the sky; keyboard no longer
> fully functional. I assume this is not fixable???? If not, I have

Depends on what has gone wrong. But getting the calculator apart to
repair it is difficult.

> various cards and documentation for math and engineering. Free to
> anyone provided you cover shipping. Anyone interested?

I'm in the UK: the 'from' email of this post works if you don't get any
more carbon friendly (aka closer) takers. :-)

Alternatively there is The Museum of HP Calculator's Classifieds Ads
section where you might make a sale with less hassle and risk than eBay.

<https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/forum-6.html>

--
Bruce Horrocks
Surrey, England

bridgewat...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2021, 6:31:30 PM6/30/21
I would be interested, if you've not got any other takers and you don't plan to attempt a repair.

-Ryan
Ohio, USA

Günther Wollenweber

Jul 2, 2021, 4:42:55 AM7/2/21
I would be interested in the accessories and would even be willing to pay for them (on top of the shipping fees).
Could you perhaps provide some more information on the different items?

John Wright

Sep 8, 2021, 10:10:50 PM9/8/21
Still have them or are they gone?

John

John Goerzen

Sep 9, 2021, 11:55:21 AM9/9/21
On 2021-09-09, John Wright <j.wr...@ieee.org> wrote:
> Still have them or are they gone?

And if there are any you don't want, I'd get in line too.

- John

Eric Rechlin

Sep 10, 2021, 2:36:17 PM9/10/21
I'm guessing they are no longer available. I emailed him within hours of
the original post back in June, expressing a desire to scan the manuals and
back up the cards, to preserve them for historic purposes, and then pass
them on to someone else, but he never responded to that either.

Eric

"John Goerzen" wrote in message