HP Prime how to check which versiin

Volker Neurath

Sep 1, 2020, 1:53:40 PM9/1/20

Hi all,
can anybody advice me how I can find out which hardware version
and which software version my Prime is?

And in addition: is Firmware Update safe now? And:the only place
to get a FW Update seems to be hpcalc.org. Is zhat correct? I
could not find the file on HP.com

Bruce Horrocks

Sep 1, 2020, 4:21:03 PM9/1/20
On 01/09/2020 18:53, Volker Neurath wrote:

> Hi all,
> can anybody advice me how I can find out which hardware version
> and which software version my Prime is?

Press [Toolbox][Catlg]VERSION and you'll get a string giving you the
software and hardware version.

> And in addition: is Firmware Update safe now? And:the only place
> to get a FW Update seems to be hpcalc.org. Is zhat correct? I
> could not find the file on HP.com

Install the Connectivity Kit - it has a built-in option to check for
firmware updates and download them from HP.

<https://support.hp.com/gb-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-prime-graphing-calculator/5367459>

--
Bruce Horrocks
Surrey