Fixob

Scott Chapin

Jan 19, 2021, 6:35:45 AM1/19/21
I cannot find the program for fixob anymore and fear what I’ve saved is wrong.

Can someone let me know if this is incorrect?

<< “" ADD IF DUP "HPHP4" POS THEN
+ #100003h LIBEVAL NEWOB END >

It returns an error for too few arguments when adding prior to the hex value.

Eric Rechlin

Jan 19, 2021, 1:37:07 PM1/19/21
On Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 5:35:45 AM UTC-6, rscott...@gmail.com wrote:
> I cannot find the program for fixob anymore and fear what
> I’ve saved is wrong.
>
> Can someone let me know if this is incorrect?
>
> << “" ADD IF DUP "HPHP4" POS THEN
> + #100003h LIBEVAL NEWOB END >

It's much safer to use a proper tool like these:

https://www.hpcalc.org/details/3396
https://www.hpcalc.org/details/4207

However, if you really want to do it in User RPL on the 49/50 series, it
seems you are just missing one line. The full code for what you are looking
for is:

\<< "" ADD IF DUP "HPHP4" POS THEN
#100002h LIBEVAL 26
+ #100003h LIBEVAL NEWOB END \>>

See John H Meyers's original post here:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.hp48/c/Lzj5tj4dwGM/m/LLuS2Ex0nygJ

The

Scott Chapin

Jan 19, 2021, 1:49:18 PM1/19/21
Thank you Eric.

That response from Joe was to me, it I couldn’t find it.

It’s for an emulator on my iPhone and computer files aren’t easy to work with. I think copy and paste damaged the code I had saved.