Connecting Debug4x to physical Hp50g

Rui S

Oct 26, 2021, 7:17:20 AM10/26/21
I have a physical HP50g.
I wonder if it is possible (and how) to connect the calculator to Emu48+ that comes with Debug4x
I can do it with my hp48gx, and i use this connection to transfer backups to Emu48, and then I restore the backup on Emu and then I have a virtual calculator that is the exact copy of the pysical one.
But I don't know how to connect emu48+ to the hp50
The purpose of this is to transfer my programs on Debug4x to the calculator.
I can only doit using the sdcard

heavens above

May 27, 2022, 3:59:33 AM5/27/22
You can restore backup in emu48.