Is this group dead?

Richard Mitchell

Jul 3, 2022, 11:24:21 AMJul 3
Why is no one complaining it is getting spammed with non-hp48 calculator related pdfs ?

Mario Lohajner

Jul 3, 2022, 3:16:50 PMJul 3
On 03. 07. 2022. 17:24, Richard Mitchell wrote:
> Why is no one complaining it is getting spammed with non-hp48 calculator related pdfs ?

Well, i just deleted the non HP related PDFs and my life goes on...

Best Regards,
manjo

Richard Mitchell

Jul 3, 2022, 8:21:12 PMJul 3
I'm reading this via google groups, so I lack that option.

Likewise, I ignored the first several, but it is becoming obvious a pattern has started and they will continue. Given how many posts this group normally gets, it won't be long before the only recent posts shown via google groups will just be spam and then there will be even fewer real posts as most will assume the group is dead.

David Waller

Jul 4, 2022, 2:21:38 PMJul 4
I have been reporting them as abuse back to google. Not sure if it will help but it is easy.

Richard Mitchell

Jul 4, 2022, 7:42:52 PMJul 4
Thanks! Never even occurred to look for that. I've tagged 'em all.