looking for manual for D'Zign Surveying Pac

justinkuo

Jul 13, 2009, 12:58:21 AM7/13/09
I recently purchased a used HP48SX calculator which was bundled with
the D'Zign Surveying Pac from a local surveyor that left the surveying
business. The bundle did not include any manuals. I purchased the
HT48SX manuals from Amazon and attempted to locate manuals for the
D'Zign Surveying Pac. I contacted www.softwarebydzign.com but have yet
to hear from them. Would you know where I can obtain a copy of the
user/operation manual for the D'Zign Surveying Pac?

I appreciate any help you may offer. Thank you. -- Justin

PremiumBlend

Jul 13, 2009, 12:45:40 PM7/13/09
On Jul 13, 12:58 am, justinkuo <jus...@jkuo.org> wrote:
> I recently purchased a used HP48SX calculator which was bundled with
> the D'Zign Surveying Pac from a local surveyor that left the surveying
> business. The bundle did not include any manuals. I purchased the
> HT48SX manuals from Amazon and attempted to locate manuals for the
> D'Zign Surveying Pac. I contactedwww.softwarebydzign.combut have yet

> to hear from them. Would you know where I can obtain a copy of the
> user/operation manual for the D'Zign Surveying Pac?
>
> I appreciate any help you may offer. Thank you. --  Justin

Justin,

I used D'Zign's Surveying Pac for many years and found it to be
very useful. I'm sure you could give them a phone call and they
would sell you a copy of the user's manual. If not, I could help
you via email.

Mark

Edmund Serge

Nov 5, 2021, 8:14:18 PM11/5/21
Hi, I just bought an used HP 48GX with the D'ZIGN Surveying Pac, but I do not know how to use it, not even how to start the program, could you help me out please, thank you.

Bruce Horrocks

Nov 7, 2021, 6:32:02 AM11/7/21
On 06/11/2021 00:14, Edmund Serge wrote:

> Hi, I just bought an used HP 48GX with the D'ZIGN Surveying Pac, but I do not know how to use it, not even how to start the program, could you help me out please, thank you.

Does this help?
<https://literature.hpcalc.org/items/1275>

--
Bruce Horrocks