FA: HP 33S and new in box HP 32SII

SJThomas

Apr 9, 2004, 1:17:25 AM4/9/04
For auction at Ebay;

HP 33S opened - slightly used, mint condition

HP 33SII - manufactured in Indonesia; dark bezel, in original box (not
blister pack), inner packaging never opened, with case and
factory-sealed manual

Auctions end Sunday evening, Apr 11, EDT.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=sjthomas&since=-1&rd=1

or, search at Ebay for seller ID "sjthomas"

contact: sjtebay at bellsouth dot net

SJThomas

Apr 9, 2004, 1:18:21 AM4/9/04

SJThomas

Apr 9, 2004, 1:19:51 AM4/9/04

SORRY IF THIS IS DUPLICATE -- I'm getting some errors from my attempts
to protect against spam

James M. Prange

Apr 10, 2004, 4:04:44 PM4/10/04
Sam Hughes wrote:
> In article <fhcc70ljrlf4vbg3s...@4ax.com>, SJThomas says...

>>SORRY IF THIS IS DUPLICATE -- I'm getting some errors from my attempts
>>to protect against spam
>>

> How ironic.
>
> This is your second duplicate. (triplicate?)

I noticed the same thing. I surmise that not only did he fail to learn
any manners, he's rather a dim bulb anyway. Notice that not only did
he spam this newsgroup, but at least two others. I tried to post an
objection, but my ISP's news server isn't working properly, so they
didn't go through. But at least one e-mail did get through to him,
because he responded with obscenities. The e-mail got through, but
apparently not the message, as he's still a rude and crude person.

--
Regards,
James

Lars Johansson

Apr 11, 2004, 10:03:09 AM4/11/04

Yes, I sent him an email as well and got an extremely rude answer,
completely out of proportion to the tone of my email.

--Lars

Larry Smith

Apr 12, 2004, 2:46:00 PM4/12/04
Lars Johansson wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Apr 2004, James M. Prange wrote:

>>I noticed the same thing. I surmise that not only did he fail to learn
>>any manners, he's rather a dim bulb anyway. Notice that not only did
>>he spam this newsgroup, but at least two others. I tried to post an
>>objection, but my ISP's news server isn't working properly, so they
>>didn't go through. But at least one e-mail did get through to him,
>>because he responded with obscenities. The e-mail got through, but
>>apparently not the message, as he's still a rude and crude person.

> Yes, I sent him an email as well and got an extremely rude answer,

> completely out of proportion to the tone of my email.

In other and simpler words: not the sort of person one would want
to trust in a blind auction.

--
.-. .-. .---. .---. .-..-. | Experts in Linux/Unix: www.WildOpenSource.com
`----'`-^-'`-'`-'`-'`-' `-' | Check out my new novel: "Cloud Realm" at: