A MESSAGE FROM THE TRUMAN

Paul

Dec 13, 2003, 9:25:26 AM12/13/03
You never took your med's this morning did you?

"|-|erc" <trym...@wwwadamskingdom.com> wrote in message
> You know me!! Sure you do,
> When you were watching Forrest Gump....
> ....'do anything for his Jenny', I was on
> hidden camera trying to find Jennifer, even telling
> the internet about her.
>
> she's miss california
> hottest thing a western made
> house upon the water
> sails her yacht across the bay
> drives a maranelo
> hollywoods her favourite scene
> likes to be surrounded
> by superstars who know her name
>

> Now, as the Truman Show becomes public knowledge,
> 100,000 people where else but _Town_sville Australia
> in the remote North Queensland play their role as
> the 'dome town' crew from The Truman Show.
>
> I can't expect you to believe I'm the Truman from a single
> post, it really is TRUE, just like *Nic* *Cage* stars in
> most blockbuster *prison* movies, Hollywood people!!
> Why did they call the show true? Because IT IS!
>
> Here are 6 posts from people in group aus.tv the only
> people there that say they've been to Townsville all agree
> its true - SEE BELOW, a massive public announcement system lets
> people hear me snore in the morning, make my tea and plan my
> shopping list... a day out in Townsville for me is a day
> of 100s of people all recognising me and calling out that
> they saw The Truman... then reminding me what to buy at the shops!!
> For over 1 year already!

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=dksqpv41597ofbhr16mi7tdj2qfihvoldv%404a
x.com
> Hey Trueman...
> what up, my uncle told me you post here... he's did some audio on your
> secret show and gave me some tapes. love the show.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=1epmdv8iqmnckeqhctnf17537rt8hevjeh%404a
x.com
> You rule Truman.

http://www.google.com/groups?as_umsgid=9aqbbv85c53jobkenltkil2tbsdk7m2n3p@4a
x.com
> I was in Townsville over the weekend, and I heard him.
> Very spooky!

http://www.google.com/groups?as_umsgid=me7hbv4snqc6gnb1cktj3cvqtiibnpm6s9@4a
x.com

http://www.google.com/groups?as_umsgid=3eb66422....@news.ozemail.com.a
> I'm in Townsville. We're sick of you

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=Pine.OSF.4.21.0309230859190.5384-100000%40
marlin.jcu.edu.au
> >Do you know if the truman is living in Townsville?
> I've been hearing stuff, yeah.
>
> You can check these are legitimate, the last message id is from
> marlin.jcu.edu.au James Cook University in Townsville.
>

> To cut a loooong story short, fame without money is brutal!
> The Truman company tend to rig things to go wrong about me,
> see how I handle constant dilemma. Imagine the difference
> between a typical TV series and an ordinary life, they have
> to joust me, and keeping me from riches keeps YOU entertained,
> believe it or not most of the movies and TV series you watch
> use scripts and plots taken from my life! Help to even the
> mini battlefield going on in Townsville, I've opened an
> internet shop and set it up for good Search Engine placement,
> I'm a qualified programmer but that didn't work out. Now
> all I need, and its a small ask but would absolutely change
> the entire world as you know it for the best, is only
> 50 to 100 links to my site so the search placing becomes
> competitive.
>
> Add this link to your site :
>
> <!-- begin help the Truman -->
color="#FF80CD">
> Galshop Online Shopping</font></a>
> <!-- end help the Truman -->
>
> You don't even need much traffic to your site its just
> for Search Engine placement!
>
> And make sure you are listed in google, add your URL here :
> Google- http://www.google.com/addurl.html
>
> Thankyou very much, there's a million dollar check in it for all
> of you after my interview with Oprah. And if I don't see you for the
> rest of today... Good Night!

Mark Morrison

Dec 13, 2003, 3:27:54 PM12/13/03
On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 14:25:26 GMT, "Paul"
<cantdoj...@home.maybesometime> wrote:

>You never took your med's this morning did you?

I don't know who is more annoying - the dickhead who posts these
things, or the dickhead who reposts the whole fucking thing with a 1
line smart-arse remark.

And what's with all the carrots ?

Paul

Dec 13, 2003, 6:48:28 PM12/13/03
Wow Mark that was astute and insightful.
Thanks for sharing that.
You have my vote for "Dumb Ass Redneck of the Year" award.

Now go back to boiling your ham hocks and settle down.
"Mark Morrison" <drdp...@aol.com> wrote in message

Paul's penis is HELL, boy.

Dec 13, 2003, 7:03:23 PM12/13/03
Paul wrote:
> Wow Mark that was astute and insightful.
> Thanks for sharing that.
> You have my vote for "Dumb Ass Redneck of the Year" award.
>
> Now go back to boiling your ham hocks and settle down.

um

you fail at teh usenet

--
np: nothin'

AIM: WhoKilledtheJAMs
dukncovr at kmfdm dot com
http://www.rit.edu/~pmy5192

Loki: no, you're a bundle of STUPID

Ben Sisson

Dec 13, 2003, 7:40:23 PM12/13/03
From the shadows, the mysterious "Paul"
<cantdoj...@home.maybesometime> (if that IS his real name)
conspiratorially whispered:

>Now go back to boiling your ham hocks and settle down.
>"Mark Morrison" <drdp...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 14:25:26 GMT, "Paul"
>> <cantdoj...@home.maybesometime> wrote:
>>
>> >You never took your med's this morning did you?
>>
>> I don't know who is more annoying - the dickhead who posts these
>> things, or the dickhead who reposts the whole fucking thing with a 1
>> line smart-arse remark.

>Wow Mark that was astute and insightful.
>Thanks for sharing that.
>You have my vote for "Dumb Ass Redneck of the Year" award.

You have mine, dipshit.

Paul

Dec 13, 2003, 11:04:01 PM12/13/03
*Plonk*