Slow Copying - PSC2210

JR

Oct 13, 2003, 12:28:39 PM10/13/03
My PSC2210 has suddenly slowed down, it takes about a minute for it to copy
1 page of B&W text. None of the copy setting have changed. What can cause
this?
Thanks

Bob Headrick

Oct 16, 2003, 10:40:35 PM10/16/03

"JR" <jr...@softhome.net> wrote in message

> My PSC2210 has suddenly slowed down, it takes about a minute for it to copy
> 1 page of B&W text. None of the copy setting have changed. What can cause
> this?

I would start by checking the copy settings, particularly to make sure you
still have plain paper selected rather than photo paper.

If this is all OK then check to see what happens while copying or printing - if
the carriage makes a sweep and then waits 5-8 seconds before the next sweep you
may have a defective cartridge.

Regards,