QA Online Training in Hyderabad by Professional QA Trainers

ndee...@gmail.com

May 30, 2014, 8:32:30 AM5/30/14
QA Online Training in INDIA providing by Biginfosys with real time scenario. It is great opportunity whoever wants to learn QA courses through online because we have highly dedicated and experienced QA professional trainers. QA Online Training not only in INDIA and also worldwide countries like USA, UK, CANADA, SINGAPORE and many more countries. You can learn QA courses from anywhere in the world through Online. We have completed more than 200 QA batches through Online QA Training program
QA Online Training Course Contents:
MANUAL TESTING
SDLC
* What are the different phases of SDLC?
* How does the process of Software Development Start?
* Project Initiation
* Requirement Gathering and Analysis
* What is Requirement document and what it contains?
* What is use case document and what it contains?
* What is Basic path and Alternate Path?
* Role of Business Analyst
* Example for explaining each phase
* Role of technical specification team
* What is Technical specification document?
* What is System Design?
* Role of Design team

And many more sub topics are there, for more details go to through the our Professional website

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend batches.

Contact Number: USA: +1 303 495 3408,

Email: bigin...@gmail.com,

Web: http://biginfosys.com/qa-online-training.html

roop...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2018, 1:41:25 AM2/21/18
United Global Soft provides QA Manual Testing Training in Hyderabad, India, USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, QA Manual Testing Training Institute, QA Manual Testing Tutorial.
For more details please click on
http://unitedglobalsoft.com/qa-manual-testing-training.html