help locating Rocky Mountain Basic language reference guide

Mark Atherton

Apr 2, 2010, 12:28:19 PM4/2/10
Hi All,

I need to maintain some code on an HP8935 which appears to use Rocky
Mountain Basic.

I am having difficulty locating a language reference guide for the
language (BASIC commands, not instrument syntax).

It appears that the language is (almost) HP9000 compatible.

Any pointers to where I should be looking appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

Aidan Grey

Apr 2, 2010, 4:14:48 PM4/2/10

Look on EBay. That is your best bet.

What is the HP 8935? If it is a measuring device, it might be using HP
Instrument Basic instead. That is almost identical to HP Basic, but there
are a few differences.

Aidan Grey

Mark Atherton

Apr 2, 2010, 4:14:41 PM4/2/10
Thanks.

I was hoping to download a PDF, and ideas where to look ?

Mark Atherton

Apr 2, 2010, 8:27:24 PM4/2/10

rjn

Apr 3, 2010, 8:35:05 PM4/3/10
Mark Atherton <markare...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I need to maintain some code on an HP8935 which appears to use Rocky
> Mountain Basic.

8935 or 9835?

If the latter, try:
<http://www.hpmuseum.net/exhibit.php?hwdoc=150>

--
Regards, Bob Niland mailto:na...@ispname.tld

google...@idk-inc.com

Apr 10, 2015, 5:02:00 PM4/10/15
For any lurkers:

The manuals for HP Basic consist of a large number of very thick 3-ring binders that would make your average bookcase sag from the weight - especially if you have any added modules that come with documentation.

I think you meant "9835"

Nice machines and a rich language set. I miss programming in it.

logog...@gmail.com

May 1, 2019, 9:48:06 AM5/1/19
9 years too late but are you still looking to get HP Basic Reference Guide 6.2 (plus another 9 manuals, hardly used)? Books, not pdfs.
Colin