is this newsgroup still alive ?

Abandoned Trolley

Jan 27, 2017, 8:08:47 AM1/27/17

or is there some other forum suitable for PA-RISC machines ?

AT

Rick Jones

Jan 27, 2017, 2:48:43 PM1/27/17
Abandoned Trolley <rus...@fredswedlock.co.uk> wrote:
> or is there some other forum suitable for PA-RISC machines ?

Well, the group has been Very Quiet for a rather long time. Still,
there is a chance if you ask your question, someone (else) here might
be able to help. If your question relates to PA-RISC hardware rather
than HP-UX on PA-RISC hardware, there may be a parisc linux forum out
there somewhere (not usent) with PA-RISC expertise.

rick jones
--
A: Because it fouls the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Kevin Bowling

Jan 28, 2017, 1:51:16 AM1/28/17
On 01/27/2017 06:08, Abandoned Trolley wrote:

> or is there some other forum suitable for PA-RISC machines ?
>

> AT

I'm sure there are many lurkers. forums.nekochan.net gets somewhat
regular chat about the C8000.

Regards,
Kevin

Alessandro Mazzini

Jan 28, 2017, 10:23:13 AM1/28/17
I'm still lurking for sure.

mmm I didn't realize that there were some discussions about C8000 on
nekochan, will have to go peek