old hp printer firmware

Hector

Nov 26, 2023, 5:33:06 AM11/26/23
Hello,

I'm looking for an old firmware for my HP MFP 170 series printer. The
one I'm searching for is the HP_Color_Laser_MFP170_Series_V3.82.01.13.

The link to it is broken
(https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/MFP170/HP_Color_Laser_MFP170_Series_V3.82.01.13.zip).

It doesn't seem to be available on the internet, or the available
sources are selling it (some Russian websites, for example).

Where can I find it? I also searched on archive.org, but found nothing!
Have a great day!

Bonne journée !

Marco Moock

Dec 1, 2023, 7:36:51 AM12/1/23
Am 26.11.2023 um 11:33:05 Uhr schrieb Hector:

> The link to it is broken
> (https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/MFP170/HP_Color_Laser_MFP170_Series_V3.82.01.13.zip).

It seems HP shut down the ftp server.
The http server doesn't have the entire hierarchy - or simply blocks
the access according to the XML message.

Do you really need the firmware or only the driver?