ml110 g9 any wait to get a molex connector on these?

jch...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2018, 2:05:10 PM3/13/18
The old g8 had a molex so I could add some sata connectors for power. The g9 has nothing only a floppy power cable and something that looks like a pcie power connector but likely something else. any suggestion on how to get power to the sata maybe usb?

jch...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2018, 2:20:00 PM3/26/18
I was able to buy a floppy to sata cable in ebay and a sata spliter for the raid controller and it worked!