Up To Here With Extended Warranty Advertising

Don

Jan 31, 2009, 1:19:43 PM1/31/09
I have an HP/Compaq A900 notebook with Vista Home Premium. I keep getting
this banner popping up advertising the HP extended warranty. I've had it up
to here with it and I want it to go away permanently. No matter what I do,
it keeps popping. How can I stop it from popping up forever. I so fed up
with it that I am ready to load a Linux distribution on here and to hell
with it.