D5160

Gunivortus Goos

Jul 24, 2008, 9:01:35 AM7/24/08

Hi!

just subscribed to this group, hope I'm on the right place to put my
question.
I've a HP Photosmart D5160, bought it recently at Ebay, just for the
direct-print on CDs. But the software that goes with it is not very
usable for my aims....... creating with a graphicprogram like
Photoshop a label and printing that on the CD.
Is there better alternative software I could use for this?

Regards,
Gunivortus

Gunivortus Goos

Jul 25, 2008, 10:27:49 AM7/25/08

>I've a HP Photosmart D5160, bought it recently at Ebay, just for the
>direct-print on CDs. But the software that goes with it is not very
>usable for my aims....... creating with a graphicprogram like
>Photoshop a label and printing that on the CD.
>Is there better alternative software I could use for this?

No answer here, but in a mailinglist I got an answer.......

The program Surething deluxe, actually in the version 5
(www.surething.com) is the better alternative.