Potterton Suprima Serial Number

Terresa Bottone

Dec 3, 2023, 3:14:31 PM12/3/23
Like many other boiler manufacturers, Vaillant boilers have a serial number. The serial number may have been stuck somewhere on the back or front of the boiler. Typically, the 3rd and 4th numbers on the serial number show the year it was made. With this in mind, the Valliant boiler made in 2001 will have the following serial number:

Find out the age of an Ideal boiler by checking its Benchmark certificate located in the manual. Should you not find the Benchmark certificate, you can call Ideal to get it. If you have an Ideal Mini, Classic or Logic boiler, they all come with serial numbers that show the date they were manufactured.

Potterton Suprima Serial Number
Download https://tinurli.com/2wHSeV

The most effective way to determine the year Ideal manufactured your Ideal Classic boiler is to look at the third section of numbers. For instance, if the serial number is UZ 202034 0912 00149, you will need to focus on the 3rd section of numbers, which is 0912, which means that this boiler was made in the 12th week of 2009.

The second serial number section is the year when the boiler was made. Check out this old boiler, the Baxi Bermuda, if you have one of these then we strongly suggest a back boiler replacement and conversion to an energy-efficient combi boiler. At Boiler Central we are experts in converting back boilers to combis.

The easiest way to find out the age of your boiler is to look for its serial number. A serial number is a long sequence of numbers & letters that are unique for that boiler. The number can be found in a few different places such as a drop-down front panel, the side or underneath the boiler. If you have the installation manual then it will likely be in there.

If your boiler was manufactured after 2003, the 4th and 5th digits in the serial number represent the year, and the 6th and 7th digits represent the week number within that year. E.g. if the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th digits read: 0610, the manufacture date is the 10th week in 2006. If your boiler is older than 2003, you can contact Baxi with your serial number at 0330 678 0917.

A sticker is usually found either on the boiler itself or inside the front panel. When you find the serial number, go to the 3rd and 4th number of the serial code, and this will be the year the boiler was manufactured. E.g. if the 3rd digit is 0 and the 4th digit is 1, this means this boiler was manufactured in 2001.

You can search the Product Characteristics Database for your boiler if you are having trouble finding the serial number. You will be asked to enter the model name, fuel type, boiler brand, and boiler type.

The easiest way to find an answer to the question of how old is my water heater is to locate the manufacturer's label and serial number - the long sequence of digits and letters found printed on the side of your water heater. If it's an older and discontinued model, you can attempt to find the date when they stopped making these water heaters. If they've stopped making that model prior to 1980 then at least you can assume that your water heater has materials that contain asbestos. For more information, we recommend you read our Asbestos Identification page.
eebf2c3492